A fume diluter is perfect for mining and tunneling applications where workers are at a higher risk of being exposed to high temperature and harmful exhaust gas concentrations. In addition to diluting your exhaust gases, the fume diluters also provide a substantial reduction of exhaust gas temperature, which ultimately leads to a safer and less hazardous working environment.
Fume diluters features:
- The fume diluters will greatly dilute and cool harmful engine exhaust gases ensuring the operators are working in a safer and healthier environment
- Reduced risk of igniting nearby flammable or combustible materials due to lower exhaust temperatures
- For operators of vehicles within tunnels, containers and warehouses, fume diluters can be designed such that the exhaust flow is protected away from the vehicle or stationary equipment
- Quite operation. There are no mechanical or moving parts
- Ruggedly built to withstand rough operating conditions for extended periods
- Have a low initial cost with minimal maintenance requirements resulting in a very low total life-cycle cost